Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's been over a month

Well it's been over a month since we got our referral call.We will not get to make our first trip until after the holidays.The waiting has been so hard I look at her sweet little picture constantly it does not help that in her picture she is pouting as to say please come get me! I will say that time has been going by pretty fast and with thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays coming we will be pretty busy so that should help time fly.We are hoping to make our first trip in January,and are praying to have her back around March or April so hold on our little angel we are coming for you as quick as we can!

3 comments:

  1. Christy,
    I understand. This is the hardest thing we have done in our lives, and we've dealt with some tough things. It's ok to be frustrated, impatient, and anxious. It's definitely a fly by the seat of your pants situation. You will get there. It will get harder. It will also get better, and then it will be amazing. And then it will be hard, rinse repeat. This process isn't a natural feeling thing. But you WILL prevail. If you want to chat, or vent, or anything in between, send me an email and I'll give you my number. Sometimes it's nice to kibbutz. We're all in this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,
    Just hold on a little bit longer. It will all be worth the wait. I know that hard to hear right now so it's normal to be frustrated with the process and all its twists and turns. Celebrate Christmas with her in your heart and she'll never be without you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how hard the waiting is. There's really nothing anyone can say to help, either...so I just wanted you to know I'm praying for you! One thing that's kept me sane in the waiting is remembering that he doesn't know any different, so it's not as hard on him as it is on me. One day soon, she won't know any different than her forever family, and I can't wait to see that day! Until then, you have my prayers!

    ReplyDelete